Build Your Administrative Professional Skills
Once you have a solid foundation in administrative support, you can build your own career trajectory. This is especially true in the UCSC Extension Specialization for Administrative Professionals where you learn practical skills in three key areas:
- Business Finance
- Strategic Communications, and
- Effective Writing.
Add on an elective such as facilitation, project management, customer relations, or public relations fundamentals and launch your career in business support.
Learning Outcomes in the Administrative Professionals Program
- Develop a broad understanding of financial concepts and tools.
- Demonstrate effective organizational communication.
- Apply proficiency fundamentals of administrative roles including human resources, financial responsibilities, public relations, and project management.
Career Path Versatility
You can continue to grow your career by applying the units from this specialization to the Business Administration, Human Resource Management and Marketing Management certificates. Make yourself an invaluable member of any dynamic team.
Estimated Cost: $3,000 (you pay only for courses you enroll in)
Required Credits: 4 courses/minimum 6.5 units. Take 2 core courses (3 units) and 2 elective credit courses (3.5–4 units)
Duration: A student can complete this specialization in 6 months.
1. Two Required Courses
2. Two Elective Courses Required
3. Enroll in the Specialization Completion Fee to request your Specialization once all other requirements have been met.