Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Finance for the Business Professional
Business professionals and students interested in learning financial accounting skills get hands-on experience in this course analyzing and evaluating the information behind financial statements and relevant data. Master basic business accounting concepts and processes, financial statements, budgets, and financial ratios. Get the financial literacy you need to succeed in the business world.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of financial statements for a company
- Explain underlying business activities’ effects on financial statements
- Describe a budget and its importance to a company
- Identify the importance of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in relation to a company’s operations
- Determine the overall strength of a company using various financial tools
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 13 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 13 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Wed, 05-12-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 05-19-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 06-02-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 06-09-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.