Welcome to UCSC Silicon Valley Extension!
Thank you for your interest in becoming an official international agent with UCSC Silicon Valley Extension. We invite collaborative relationships with professional educational advisers and institutions around the world that facilitate life-changing experiences for international students.
By working in partnership with UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, you’re sending your students to a highly respected institution devoted to education access and a high-quality curriculum.
As the professional education division of the University of California, Santa Cruz, we deliver more than 40 certificate and specialization programs for professionals—without the complicated admissions process.
We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
At our international representative portal, you'll find information and tools for your work with international students, a brief overview of all programs, information on the student application process and policies, commission details, and promotion and payment information.
Student Success and Affairs Manager
Please reach out to our International Team with any questions.
I'm interested in becoming an international agent.
Steps to applying to become an agent
STEP 1: Applicant Screening Process
- Introductory Email—Send an email to us with the following information:
- Your Statement for Services Performed Outside the U.S.
- Confirmation that you are incorporated AND have three or more employees.
- Agency Name
- Contact Name
- Mailing Address
- UC Affiliation—Answer the following:
- Are you a current University of California (UC) student or employee?
- Have you been a student or employed by the UC within the last two years?
- Complete Agent Partner Profile Form
STEP 2: The Contract Process
- Provide signed Master Agreement (A DocuSign link will be provided for signatures)
- Note: It can take up to four weeks to be processed.
STEP 3: Getting Acquainted
STEP 4: Start Working
- Share the advantages of professional studies in Silicon Valley.
- Help students apply for the UCSC Silicon Valley experience.
- Start sending out Student Applications. (Please note: We will only process completed applications.)
- Here are some key deadlines to remember.