Payment Policy-DoR Funding

Enrolling in courses using a DoR voucher?

To use a California Department of Rehabilitation (DoR) voucher to enroll in courses, you must send a copy of your complete voucher and enrollment form to extension@ucsc.edu.

  • A completed Authorization and Invoice for Direct Service Fees form is required from a student's designated counselor at the DoR to process enrollment.

Completing the Authorization Form

The authorization must be issued to UCSC Silicon Valley Extension and include:

  • The Student ID number. Students who do not already have a student profile with UCSC Extension can create one via the UCSC Extension student web portal.

  • All course information. This includes the course code and section number, which specify the student's desired course section. Please pay special attention to the course delivery format, lecture/meeting days and times, and instructor. Course codes and course fees are posted on our website shortly before the start of open enrollment for the quarter. All relevant course information can be found on the individual course pages on our website.

  • The Dates of Service. The authorization must cover all published lecture and meeting dates as indicated on the individual course pages on our website.

  • Certificate Program. Students who intend to complete a certificate program should include the program name of the certificate in the authorization.

Incorrect or incomplete authorization forms will be sent back for correction. Submit completed authorization forms to extension@ucsc.edu

Course Changes

In the event a student decides to transfer to a different course section, UCSC Silicon Valley Extension will require an amended authorization from the DoR which reflects the new course information.

To request ADA Accommodations, please visit our Students with Disabilities page.