This final course in the Educational Therapy Certificate Program provides an opportunity for the intern to practice all aspects of educational therapy under the supervision of an experienced professional in the field. To arrange your internship, contact UCSC Extension for information.
At the end of the course, students should be able to
- Set up a functional educational therapy practice / set up service as a self employed learning specialist
- Administer and use formal and informal assessments to develop a client's learning profile.
- Develop and implement an intervention plan, based on assessment data and contextual information.
- Collaborate with the client, parents, teachers and allied professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Abide by the AET ethical codes
- Reflect upon one’s own professional practices as an Educational Therapist and engage in a systematic process of self-analysis.
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.