Principles of Educational Therapy | EDTH.X300
This course provides an interactive overview of the educational therapist's role, including discussions of ethical practices, state and federal laws related to professional responsibilities and the therapist's limitations. The responsibilities of the therapist, including case management, information gathering, assessment practices, goal setting and intervention strategies are also examined.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Define the profession of educational therapy and its relationship with other allied professions
- Identify the common qualities of educational therapists
- Describe the history of the profession
- Discuss the variations across different forms of educational therapy practice with particular attention to individual clinical practice
- List the components of a clinical, educational therapy practice
- Identify common ethical issues
- Determine one's eligibility for meeting educational therapy standards of practice
Have a question about this course?
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 05-04-2021||12:00 a.m.||12:00 a.m.||Online||ONLINE|
|Tue, 06-15-2021||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online||ONLINE|