All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Define the profession of educational therapy and its relationship with other allied professions
- Identify the common qualities of educational therapists
- Describe the history of the profession
- Discuss the variations across different forms of educational therapy practice with particular attention to individual clinical practice
- List the components of a clinical, educational therapy practice
- Identify common ethical issues
- Determine one's eligibility for meeting educational therapy standards of practice
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.