All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Explain the purposes of formal and informal assessment
- Read, understand, and summarize educational testing reports
- Administer a standardized assessment correctly
- Recognize common tests of phonological awareness, visual motor integration, reading, writing, listening, and math
- Use test data to plan remediation in one academic area
- Understanding why educational therapists give assessments and conduct interviews
- How to identify which assessments are appropriate for educational therapists to administer
- How to review psycho-educational reports and other allied professional assessments in order to develop an effective treatment plan
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.