Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Educational Assessments II | EDTH.X304
In this course, participants are introduced to cognitive-educational report writing and the interpretation of findings from scores, interviews, and checklists. Discussion is limited to educational assessment tools which are widely used by educational therapists and do not require authorization to administer (i.e., credentialing as a school psychologist or licensing as a clinical or educational psychologist). Assessment batteries administered in the previous assessment course are used to generate the formal report. Participants also learn how to interpret test results, reports and findings from other allied professionals.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Give 3 or more standardized assessment tools
- Interview student and family and conduct a record review to obtain a developmental history
- Record test results and interpret them in writing
- Summarize diagnostic information into a learning profile and recommendations
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.