Home / Certificate Programs
— JENNY HAYES, MSOD, PHR, Astreya Partners, Senior Manager of HR Operations & Talent Acquisition Instructor
HR professionals need a broad, comprehensive skill set across all human resource functional areas to succeed. You can study HR one course at a time or complete a certification program featuring five focus options:
• HRM Certificate: Our highly regarded generalist training for HR professionals.
• Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning Specialty: The latest in talent acquisition and sourcing practices, tools and strategy
• Leadership Development Specialty: Training, facilitation and instructional design, including content from our renowned Instructional Design and Delivery program
• Employee Relations Specialty: Performance management essentials focused on best practices and real-world application
• HR Business Partner Specialty: Designed to build your business acumen and credibility “on the line” with internal clients
Most of our courses are approved for credit by the HR Certification Institute. Several courses fulfill MCLE credit requirements.
Administrative professionals, benefits and compensation specialists, HR generalists interested in management, business professionals.
Courses are offered in classroom and online.
8 required courses, 3 elective courses
Most courses take between 4 - 10 weeks to complete. Certificate, if pursued full-time, can take between 6 months and one year