Human Resource Management
Human resource management is a rapidly evolving profession. This seminar provides an exploration of modern HR and the role it plays in an organization. Designed for those who are new to the field, the course covers HR basics through lectures, class discussions and a team exercise. You will learn the fundamentals of HR functions and specialties, including workforce planning, compensation and benefits, training, talent acquisition, employee relations, and the latest theories in human resources.
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working understanding of the tools needed to create human resources strategies, goals, and deliverables that meet the objectives of today’s dynamic organizations.
- Discuss human resources strategy within and outside the organization to human resources professionals, executive management, employees, external stakeholders.
- Explain how to design, distribute and measure typical human resources programs.
- Identify areas for improvement, redesign, or implementation to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Organizational development
- Company culture
- Reductions in force
- Conflict resolution
- Laws and regulations
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 04-04-2020||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 04-11-2020||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.