Rev up your social media strategy
This is a quick, deep dive into the social media marketer toolbox. Students learn key digital technologies and tools to compete for customers in the digital economy, broaden their online audience, and leverage social media to create measurable business results. Explore how key social media channels, branded communities, blogs, video, and messenger apps fit into B2B and B2C marketing strategies and create a social media marketing plan grounded in analytics. You will learn the best practices of online market research and sponsored content campaigns and understand how social media can add value to particular job functions to exceed performance goals.
Specialization in Social Media Marketing program objectives
- Know your audience
- Understand the strengths of major social media channels
- Develop your own social media campaigns.
- Manage, monitor and analyze your social media presence.
Estimated Cost: $2,700 (you pay only for courses you enroll in)
Required Credits: Total Required: 3 courses (6 units)
Duration: A student can complete this specialization in 6–9 months.
1. Required Courses
2. Capstone Course
3. Enroll in the Specialization Completion Fee to request your Specialization once all other requirements have been met.
Please review course descriptions to ensure that you have taken necessary prerequisites or meet the requirements through job experience or previous education.
Recommended Course Sequence
It is strongly recommended that you take the required courses in this sequence:
- Social Media Marketing Fundamentals
- Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business
- Application of Social Media for Business Growth
To receive your certificate
Upon completion of the course sequence you may request your Specialization in Social Media Marketing Completion Review.