System maintenance is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. PDT. This will affect your access to Canvas, the online system hosting your course materials. We’re sorry for the interruption. Please plan ahead.
Application of Social Media for Business Growth
This course builds on top of the courses "Fundamentals, Social Media Marketing" and "Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business," enabling students to apply the range of their newly acquired social media and marketing skills in a simulated real world environment. Students will expand upon the social media marketing strategies they have created during the "Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business" course, adding the depth required to succeed in a Silicon Valley work environment.
Emphasis is placed on creating a social media campaign that:
- Teaches students to support all of their decisions with facts
- Acknowledges the reality of often limited resources and competing priorities
- Presents a clear assessment of the best marketing mix without a bias for social media
- Demonstrates the application of cutting-edge social media tools, techniques and concepts
- Gives students the opportunity to present and defend their ideas in front of a Silicon Valley employer
- The course will further hone students’ social media marketing proficiency by introducing concepts like cross-platform campaigns, programmatic marketing, as well as the application of social media management tools for teams.
It is recommended that students have a marketing background, or take "Principles of Marketing" prior to enrolling in this courses.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 11-23-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 12-04-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 12-07-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 12-14-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.