Application of Social Media for Business Growth
This course builds on top of the courses "Fundamentals, Social Media Marketing" and "Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business," enabling students to apply the range of their newly acquired social media and marketing skills in a simulated real world environment. Students will expand upon the social media marketing strategies they have created during the "Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business" course, adding the depth required to succeed in a Silicon Valley work environment.
Emphasis is placed on creating a social media campaign that:
- Teaches students to support all of their decisions with facts
- Acknowledges the reality of often limited resources and competing priorities
- Presents a clear assessment of the best marketing mix without a bias for social media
- Demonstrates the application of cutting-edge social media tools, techniques and concepts
- Gives students the opportunity to present and defend their ideas in front of a Silicon Valley employer
- The course will further hone students’ social media marketing proficiency by introducing concepts like cross-platform campaigns, programmatic marketing, as well as the application of social media management tools for teams.
It is recommended that students have a marketing background, or take "Principles of Marketing" prior to enrolling in this courses.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 11-23-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 12-04-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 12-07-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 12-14-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.