Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Web and Mobile Analytics | MKTG.X412
With the explosive growth of online business transactions, Web and mobile analytics play an important role in understanding and optimizing customer reach and growth. Unlike off-line business models, to compete in the digital global economy, organizations need to employ agile digital marketing techniques that can continuously adapt to customer needs. This is a hands-on class full of real-life examples to work through.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Define metrics that help capture customer experience in Web and mobile environments
- Learn how to work with big customer profiling data using cutting edge machine learning turn-key solutions (R packages, Python libraries - no programming needed)
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Gephi, and others to derive patterns and predict possible outcomes
- Create reports and infographics that help understand micro and macro levers that can be used to iteratively improve your marketing campaign
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.