Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Implementing Marketing and Sales Strategies | MKTG.X403
In this introductory course students gain an integrated view of marketing and sales strategies by studying the concepts, framework, and techniques behind great strategic decisions. Learn how firms establish sustainable competitive advantages and develop customer strategies amid risk and uncertainty. You will see how to develop cohesive marketing and sales strategies to support revenue generation. Investigate key steps of the sale process, how buyers react at each stage, and the marketing tools that have increased the sophistication, productivity, and pace of selling.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe corporate and business strategies
- Develop sustained competitive advantages
- Apply selling strategies to systematically convert prospects into customers
- Maintain customer relationships to maximize long-term profitability
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 02-22-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-01-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-08-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-15-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-22-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-29-2022||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|