Push to your creative edge
Our Specialization in Mobile Application Development focuses your development expertise in one of the fastest growing fields in technology. Learn to develop iPad, iPhone, and Android applications, create engaging interface design, explore cloud programming and mobile payment across platforms. A professional specialization recognizes your experience in this growing industry.
Mobile Application Development program objectives
- Create simple iOS native applications for iPhone and iPad
- Develop native Android applications using Java
- Create an engaging user interface prototype for a mobile app or the Web
- Differentiate between mobile payment technologies such as Near Field Communication, secure element, Host Card Emulation, Bluetooth, QR codes, tokens and eWallets
- Create an effective user interface that incorporates wearable technology
Estimated Cost: $3,000 (you pay only for courses you enroll in)
Required Credits: Total Required: 3–4 courses/8 units.
Duration: A student can complete this professional award in 6–9 months.
You must successfully complete 8 units from the courses below.
Enroll in the Award Completion Review to request your Award once all other requirements have been met.
Please review the course descriptions to ensure that you have taken necessary prerequisites or meet the requirements through job experience or previous education. Prerequisite language courses cannot be counted toward the award.
Recommended Course Sequence
Flexible course sequence
Courses may be taken in any order provided the prerequisites are met.