All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
This hands-on course introduces participants to fundamental auditing principles and techniques including planning, conducting, analyzing, and communicating audit results in terms that are meaningful to senior managers. By understanding the psychology of audits and practicing questioning techniques, participants will take their organization's quality audit program to another level.
At the end of the course, students should be able to
- Explain how audits can help an organization achieve its strategic business objectives
- Provide a brief overview of the audit process
- Understand the psychology of audits
- Learn different ways of using questioning techniques to make the audits “value added”
- Understand, communicate and present non-conformances to 21 CFR 820 in a simulated audit setting
- Understand the MDSAP audit model
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.