Software Quality Assurance and Testing
The requirements for high-quality, reliable, predictable software becomes increasingly necessary as its use continues to grow both generally and in mission- or life-critical environments. As the software industry evolves, the need for qualified engineers trained in the principles, methodologies, techniques and tools of software quality assurance has grown. This course presents the specifics of software quality assurance and software testing. The course also describes how these processes fit into the software development process.
- Process and product quality
- Building an effective SQA organization
- Techniques and content of an SQA plan
- Software quality standards
- Overview of test cycles
- Test planning
- Software inspections
- Basic concepts of measurements
- Software development, Total Quality Management and risk management
Course Availability Notification
Please use the form below to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.