Search Engine Marketing | MKTG.X410
Your web site is your marketing window to the world. But how will the world find you and will they stay once they arrive? How can you score better with search engines by having an active organic search (SEO) program? When does it pay to advertise online and use SEM/PPC campaigns? What are the options? How do I track spending and results? How do I use Social Media to improve my search engine rankings and what tools are available? Find answers to these questions and learn to create a complete and effective Web-marketing program.
This interactive, hands-on course employs live case studies and projects to explore the uses of blogs, micro-blogs, animation, videos and online competitions. Bring your own interactive marketing needs to class and learn first hand how to cut through the noise and promote your company and products online.
- Search Engine Optimization: Gain as much as exposure as possible through organic search
- Search Engine Marketing: Get results from pay-per-click and other ad programs
- Using Social Media to help build your search marketing programs
- Beyond Google and Bing: The other ways to win online
- Measurement and analytics: Major tools and statistics
- Lead tracking and conversion
- Tie-ins with other marketing communication programs including integrating email, display and print
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand the underlying approach that search engines use to return search results
- Be able to communicate with development team to accomplish best practices in organic search engine optimization
- Understand the basics of the Google Ads advertising environment
- Create and optimize your first Google Ads campaign
*See section notes for Required Tools and Materials.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.