Principles of Business Analysis
This course provides a sound foundation in business analysis concepts and lays the groundwork for advanced studies. You'll learn the Six Sigma techniques to define value; including the project management skills needed to plan, manage, and communicate; requirements management approaches needed to elicit, analyze, solicit, and verify requirements; and enterprise architecture techniques to promote knowledge retention, reduction of complexity, and reuse. Learn to control your current business processes and derive business requirements for process and automation projects that add value to your organization. The course includes group and individual exercises, a threaded case study, and an action planning on-the-job (OTJ) implementation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss fundamental business analysis concepts
- Distinguish between the roles of a business analyst and project manager
- Identify the key business analyst responsibilities and deliverables in each of the knowledge areas
- Identify stakeholders and select appropriate techniques for eliciting their requirements
- Understand the business analysis tasks necessary to complete a business analysis effort
- Describe how a business analyst works with stakeholders to identify and comprehend their needs
- Clarify needs and solutions with various stakeholder groups
- Define business analysis tasks that progressively elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements
Note(s): Professional Credit: Project Management Institute--PMP 20 Professional Development Units.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 04-04-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||ONLINE|
|Sat, 04-11-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||ONLINE|
|Sat, 04-18-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 04-25-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||ONLINE|
|Sat, 05-02-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||ONLINE|
|Sat, 05-09-2020||8:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Classroom and Online (Blended)||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.