Visit our COVID update page.
The landscape for project management is changing, requiring an iterative, value-based, model to remain competitive in a dynamic, changing market. To align with organizational goals and customer value, project managers need to create a set of actionable outcomes to execute projects based on values and principles.
In this course, you will assess values and principles, including Waterfall, hybrid, and agile models and frameworks. You will learn how to make value-added decisions for the benefit of project stakeholders that are in alignment with the goals of an organization.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Review and understand principles from Waterfall, hybrid, and Agile project management frameworks
- Create a strategic objective from an assigned case study
- Design a strategic plan that maps values to principles to outcomes
- Create a strategic work breakdown structure (WBS) that maps principles to tactical execution items
- Compare and contrast agile frameworks—Scrum, Agile Manifesto, Modern Agile, Disciplined Agile, Scaled Agile
- Compare and Contrast project management frameworks
- Discuss the strategic values of a company case study
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Speak to a student services representative.
Call (408) 861-3860