Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Leading People Through Change
The increasing rate and scope of change is having a profound effect on the workplace. Managers and supervisors often bear the responsibility of maintaining morale and productivity during difficult change processes. Doing this effectively requires grasping the impact of change on people, understanding the change process, acquiring critical coping skills, optimizing the positive payoffs from change, and implementing action plans for leading people through change. You will obtain practical resources and develop a personal action plan for leading people through change.
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify and explain the pressures for change
- Explain the causes, consequences, and costs of mismanaging change
- Assess strategies used by businesses in planning for and dealing with change
- Understand the process of change management
- Describe the role of a change agent
- Develop a change plan
- Describe how organizations can identify and evaluate the impact of change on corporate culture, employees and performance
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 6.5 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.