Leading People Through Change | HRMT.X412
The increasing rate and scope of change is having a profound effect on the workplace. Managers and supervisors often bear the responsibility of maintaining morale and productivity during difficult change processes. Doing this effectively requires grasping the impact of change on people, understanding the change process, acquiring critical coping skills, optimizing the positive payoffs from change, and implementing action plans for leading people through change. You will obtain practical resources and develop a personal action plan for leading people through change.
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify and explain the pressures for change
- Explain the causes, consequences, and costs of mismanaging change
- Assess strategies used by businesses in planning for and dealing with change
- Understand the process of change management
- Describe the role of a change agent
- Develop a change plan
- Describe how organizations can identify and evaluate the impact of change on corporate culture, employees and performance
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 6.5 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Effective the Summer 2021, this course will be offered for 1 credit unit.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 06-28-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 07-12-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 07-19-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|