Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enjoy a fully remote summer of professional education at the Silicon Valley Campus and the re-emergence of in-person courses in September. Visit our COVID update page.
ECE 12: Supervision and Administration of Early Childhood Centers, Part B | ECEA.X322
This course explores the challenges and issues related to the supervision and operation of preschool programs. Staff-administrator relationships, staff inservice education and working with parents are also covered.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Implement health and hygiene policies
- Understand key issues related to the inclusion of special needs students
- Establish anti-bias approaches to school administration
- Apply interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate staff supervision, evaluation, and termination strategies
- Establish and maintain quality family-school relationships
- Build Community Resources through identifying and supporting family needs
- Develop market techniques and handling of the media
- Apply techniques for accessing current legislative and published information essential to providing quality child care and early education programs
Have a question about this course?
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 10-11-2021||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|
|Sun, 11-14-2021||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|