Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
ECE 12: Supervision and Administration of Early Childhood Centers, Part B | ECEA.X322
This course explores the challenges and issues related to the supervision and operation of preschool programs. Staff-administrator relationships, staff inservice education and working with parents are also covered.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Implement health and hygiene policies
- Understand key issues related to the inclusion of special needs students
- Establish anti-bias approaches to school administration
- Apply interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate staff supervision, evaluation, and termination strategies
- Establish and maintain quality family-school relationships
- Build Community Resources through identifying and supporting family needs
- Develop market techniques and handling of the media
- Apply techniques for accessing current legislative and published information essential to providing quality child care and early education programs
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.