DevOps is a combination of software development and IT operations methodologies and technologies. DevOps introduces many functional and technical changes in how companies design, develop, and deploy technologies, infrastructures, and applications. DevOps combines Agile software development practices and IT automation techniques to achieve rapid rates of high quality deployment.
This course will focus on the technologies and tools used by DevOps engineers. Upon completion of this course students will understand the core technologies and tools used within DevOps environments.
- Why DevOps? What do DevOps engineers/teams do?
- Automating Deployments * Using BASH
- Virtual Environments * Virtual Machine Concepts
- Microservices * Why Microservices
- Containers and Docker * Concepts
- Deploying Containers in Virtual Machines * Docker + Vagrant
- Infrastructure as Code * Git
* Programmatic ssh
* Tools: Vagrant
* Automating N-Tier VM Deployments
* Hybrid Microservice Architectures
* Deploying Microservices in Containers
* N-Tier Container Deployments
Skills Needed: Students must have basic programming experience using a high level programming language like Java, Python, C#, or a scripting environment like Bash.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.