Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Customer Acquisition Strategies | MKTG.X405
Formerly titled "Customer Acquisition 2.0: Strategies, Retention and Win-Back."
What determines whether or not your product proves to be a hit in the marketplace? An excellent customer acquisition strategy that targets the right customers in a cost-effective way is the key. A robust strategy encompasses an end-to-end customer focus: understanding what your target customer really wants, developing products that the target customer will embrace, designing compelling marketing communications, and delivering satisfying customer experiences. The course will cover online and offline measurable marketing techniques to gain awareness, educate prospects, and influence customers' buying behaviors. Numerous real world case studies are presented.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Critique the models for Customer Purchase Process, including the critical decision-points
- Understand the conflicting needs of Consumers, appreciating how this informs Purchase Decisions and adds complexity for the Marketer
- Consider how Marketers influence the Hierarchy of Effects to encourage action by Consumers
- Evaluate Marketing Tools, including Advertising, Advocacy, Promotion and Cause Marketing, which are used to encourage Trial, Repeat and Loyalty
- Gaining insight about customers
- Describing the target market
- Distribution strategy
- Online and offline marketing
- How to create acquisition strategy
- Word of mouth
- Consumer trends
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Thu, 03-03-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-10-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-17-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-24-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-31-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Thu, 04-07-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|