Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Business Analytics Science Certificate Course | APBS.804
In a data-driven economy, creating value means leveraging data to solve problems. In this 10-week, live-online, mentored course, You’ll learn the fundamentals in gathering, analyzing and presenting strategic data effectively to different audiences. Professionals working in some of the world’s most successful global companies will teach you how to drive growth using the data in your organization.
- Data Modeling—Determine the data set for answering key research questions. Understand application workflows and design tables, determine primary keys and use the right data types effectively.
- Accessing Data with SQL—Retrieve and summarize data with SQL. Develop SQL queries and learn techniques such as filtering, working with joins and using aggregate functions.
- Data Visualization and Technology—Design research questions and select tools, techniques and visualization types to highlight insights, and get hands-on with Tableau.
- KPIs, Business Objectives—Develop business objectives and articulate their relationship to business performance.
Note: This course will be taught by several instructors, including data scientists who’ve worked with global companies such as Prudential, Novartis, Facebook and Looker.
This course is provided in partnership with GreenFig.
Enroll in the Business Analytics Science Certificate Course.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.