This interactive, hands-on course employs live case studies and projects to explore the uses of blogs, micro-blogs, animation, videos and online competitions. Bring your own interactive marketing needs to class and learn first hand how to cut through the noise and promote your company and products online.
- Search Engine Optimization: Gain as much as exposure as possible through organic search
- Search Engine Marketing: Get results from pay-per-click and other ad programs
- Using Social Media to help build your search marketing programs
- Beyond Google and Bing: The other ways to win online
- Measurement and analytics: Major tools and statistics
- Lead tracking and conversion
- Tie-ins with other marketing communication programs including integrating email, display and print.