A proper integrated marketing communication plan is the best way to reach your appropriate target market with consistent messaging in a cost-effective and measurable way. This course shows you how to develop an effective blend of public relations, advertising, internet marketing, direct marketing, personal selling, incentives and other marketing tools, so that they all convey a consistent message. Geared for students both on the client and agency side of marketing communications, you will learn from practical in-class team exercises, discussions, case studies and project presentations how to develop a plan and budget with a good return on investment. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the manager's role in the marketing communication process
- Determine marketing communication objectives versus general marketing objectives
- Properly identify the key messages for your target markets
- Know and use the criteria for developing creative materials
- Evaluate and integrate all the various marketing communication tools available
- Select the appropriate traditional and modern digital media channels
- Develop integrated budgets using the "Task Method"
- Develop and implement measurement and feedback processes.