25% off Summer Courses through Aug. 31 and 10% off Fall Courses when you enroll by Aug. 15. Discount is not applicable toward our partner programs: Legal Studies, Paralegal Studies, Digital Marketing Science, and Sales Operations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All summer & fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Prove Your Digital Marketing Skills
A 10-Week Online, Mentored Certificate Course
Fully online with optional weekly live, interactive group sessions
- Tuesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT) – Starts September 8
- Wednesdays, 4–6 p.m. (PT) – Starts October 7
- Mondays, 4–6 p.m. (PT) – Starts November 2
This Digital Marketing Science Certificate Course will transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the most in-demand marketing domains. Fast-track your career in digital marketing with practical training and technical certifications you can apply on the job. Delivered online, this comprehensive curriculum is taught by industry experts and supplemented with live/online mentor-led classes.
A Digital Marketing Science Playbook
You’ll leave the course with proof of your digital marketing skills. For your final project, you will apply your new skills to the website of a real business in the form of a playbook and get feedback from industry experts and peers.
Industry-Recognized Certifications and Qualifications
The curriculum in this course qualifies or certifies you for several marketable certifications.
- Google Ads Search Certification. Google Ads is one of the most effective advertising tools to get more traffic to your website, and generate more leads.
- The Google Analytics Individual Qualification. A demonstration of proficiency in analytics that is available to any individual who has passed the Analytics IQ exam
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification. Strategy and tactics to grow your business, and your career
You’ll also learn about several highly marketable certifications offered by Marketo, The Trade Desk, and Facebook and the following:
- Web Analytics. Determine the appropriate key performance indicators for any type of website. Make appropriate recommendations to an ecommerce website based on the conversion funnel.
- Search Engine Optimization. Understand how search engines work. Use this knowledge to make recommendations to a website on how it can improve its search engine rankings.
- Search Engine Marketing. Understand the mechanics of paid search ranking. Evaluate paid search campaign data and recommend changes that will improve conversion rates.
- Social Media Marketing. Utilize knowledge of social media tactics to design an effective social media campaign.
- Email Marketing. Understand best practices in email marketing. Analyze email marketing campaign data. Recommend changes that will improve campaign effectiveness.
- Reputation Management. Implement online reputation management tactics to improve the reputation of a brand.
- Digital Marketing Strategy. Create a digital marketing strategy and plan with a target market, key messages, recommended channels and lead capture recommendations for a real business.
- Career Starters—Recent grads and college students.
- Career Changers—People looking to try something new after working several years in a single job or career.
- Reentries—People who have spent a few years out of the workforce as a stay-at-home parent and now want to return to work.
- Career Enhancers—Professionals seeking to update their skills for promotion or more responsibility.
- Entrepreneurs—People who want an overview of key areas of responsibilities and best practices in digital marketing.
You should expect to spend one to two hours in live-online sessions per week, and an additional four to six hours completing assignments and project work. Live sessions are optional, but highly recommended.
GreenFig—Our Curriculum Partner
This Digital Marketing Science Certificate Course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.
DIGITAL MARKETING WEBINARS
Join us for a free webinar and learn more about the Digital Marketing Science Certificate Course.
Aug. 7, 4–5 p.m. PT
Enter the gym and get your digital marketing in shape! In this Google Ads workout, you’ll create a Google Ads Search campaign. We’ll define a campaign objective, research keywords, create ads, and (if you’re up for it) launch a campaign. You’ll also learn how to expand your skills to become a PPC marketer.