International Frequently Asked Question

May I enroll in classes outside of my program?

Yes. You are not limited to courses from a single certificate program. You have the opportunity to explore and enroll in courses outside of your declared certificate program. For example, if you are working to complete a User Experience and Web Design certificate, you can also enroll in courses from the Business Administration certificate.

12-Unit Minimum

If you have a 12-unit quarterly requirement, units outside of your declared certificate program will count toward that requirement, but they will not count toward your certificate program.

All students with F-1 status must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units each quarter (except in their final quarter).