COVID-19 Update

Visit our COVID update page.

International Frequently Asked Question

How do I apply, what documents are needed, and when is the deadline?

International students must formally apply to receive a form I-20 from UCSC Extension.

You may visit our How to Apply page to find an application form, information on important dates and fees, details on the documents we require, and our application deadlines for each quarter.

The completed application form and supporting documents can be emailed directly to