International Frequently Asked Question
Can I pay easily from outside the U.S.?
Make International Payments via Flywire
UCSC Silicon Valley Extension uses Flywire to help you make your international student orientation fee ($4,500).
What is Flywire?
Flywire, an international payment facilitator, allows you to pay your international student orientation fee ($4,500) securely from overseas, often in your local currency. In most countries you can pay via bank transfer, credit card, e-payments, e-wallets, and more—all with no additional fees.
Flywire makes it possible.
• Pay online from any bank.
Flywire can handle only foreign (non-U.S.) bank accounts.
• Track your payments each step of the way.
You’ll receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when it reaches UCSC. And, UCSC Silicon Valley can track your payments too.
• Pay in your home currency.
From most countries and territories, Flywire sends funds in U.S. dollars directly to UCSC Silicon Valley.
• Pay in different ways (applies in most countries and territories).
- Bank transfer
• Pay excellent foreign exchange rates with no hidden fees.
• 24/7 customer support
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, live chat, email, and WeChat. Any time. Any day.
Phone: +1 (800) 346-9252