New Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Grades Frequently Asked Question
Can I receive continuing education units for my course?
Many of our courses are approved for professional certification or recertification credit through state and national professional agencies and associations.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
- Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- Educational Therapists Association (ETA)
- California Board of Accountancy Examination Unit (CPA)
- HR Certification Institute® (HRCI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Be sure to check with your professional organization to see confirm which UCSC Silicon Valley courses are accepted as continuing education hours.