Enroll Now for Spring Discount15% discount on select spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
General Frequently Asked Question
What is Canvas?
Canvas is our online classroom. It's a learning management system that allows you to connect online with your instructor and your classmates. When you log in to Canvas, you will see a listing of any courses that you are taking. You can also find detailed information about each course.
This is where you can communicate with instructors and classmates, find the course syllabus and reference materials from the instructor. You can submit your homework and class projects through Canvas.
When will I have access to my course in Canvas?
- You will be granted access to your course site and course materials 24 hours prior to the published start date of the course.
- If you enroll in a course the same day it begins, it may take up to two to three hours for your data to get into the system and your Canvas classroom to open.
- If you enroll less than 24 hours prior to the class start date, this will delay your access to Canvas. It can take up to 24 hours for your data to get into the system and your Canvas classroom to open. We highly recommend that you enroll at least one week prior to a course start date.
Is there a preferred browser for Canvas?
Yes. We recommend either Firefox or Chrome.
If you experience any issues logging in, please try using a different browser or clearing your cache/cookies.
How long do I have access to Canvas after the course?
- Courses are designed to automatically close after the end date of the course. You are encouraged to download any necessary materials before this time.
- Course materials will be accessible for at least two weeks after the published end date.
- Lecture videos are not available for download.