Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Enrollment Frequently Asked Question
How do I buy a course for someone?
Gifting a course to a family member or individual
You can pay for a course for another person using a credit card.
Here are the steps
- The buyer (you) must first create a student account in your own name.
- Click Create my new student account.
- Important: Before enrolling someone in a course, input the billing information by navigating to “My Account” and “Update Profile.”
- Locate your course of interest under Find Courses → Search Courses.
- Click on the course “Section” and select “Register Others” for the corresponding section of interest.
- Add or select a contact who will be registering for this course.
- Select “Add to Cart” and either continue to “Checkout” or “Continue Shopping.”
- Follow the instructions to purchase the course(s) via credit card payment.
- After payment is complete, navigate to My Account → Contact Management. Click the “...” under the “Action” column for the corresponding contact and select “Invite to Create Login.” The student will receive an email with instructions for creating their student account to view the course enrollment details.
Buying for an employee or organization member
An employer or organization can pay for a course for an employee or affiliate using a credit card or purchase order.
Here are the steps
- The buyer must first create a Third-party Purchaser or affiliated organization account in their own name.
- Click Create my new account.
- Important: Input the billing information by navigating to “My Account” and “Update Profile” before enrolling someone in a course.
- Locate the course of your interest under Find Courses → Search Courses. Click on the course “Section” and select “Reserve” for the corresponding section of interest.
- When you reach the “Available Registrants” page, select an unspecified number of registrants or add specific contacts:
- Seats to Reserve: if you don’t know who exactly will be registering in the seat. Will need to specify the registrants later by navigating to “Incomplete Orders” under “My Account.”
If your employer is paying for your tuition using a purchase order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.