Building Closed Memorial Day Weekend
The Silicon Valley Campus is closed Saturday, May 27 through Monday, May 29, 2023, in honor of Memorial Day. We will reopen for classes on Tuesday.
Finding good, skilled talent is always a challenge for a company. This challenge is true across all industries and all stages of an organization's development. The solution starts with good, skilled recruiters. This course is a survey of recruiting processes, programs, tactics, strategies, resources and tools.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Understand the steps involved in the recruiting process from identifying the need to hire.
- Think strategically about each step in the recruiting process.
- Evaluate the latest recruiting tools and their place in the recruiting process.
- Identify the appropriate strategy to align with company hiring goals and challenges
- Gain the commitment of hiring managers
- Assess and select recruiting resources
- Source and recruit technical candidates
- Understand how to produce the results expected of top recruiting professionals
SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® 16.5 PDCs.
Have a question about this course?
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
This course is related to the following programs:
Estimated Cost: $650
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Speak to a student services representative.
Call (408) 861-3860