Visit our COVID update page.
Finding good, skilled talent is always a challenge for a company. This challenge is true across all industries and all stages of an organization's development. The solution starts with good, skilled recruiters. This course is a survey of recruiting processes, programs, tactics, strategies, resources and tools.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Understand the steps involved in the recruiting process from identifying the need to hire.
- Think strategically about each step in the recruiting process.
- Evaluate the latest recruiting tools and their place in the recruiting process.
- Identify the appropriate strategy to align with company hiring goals and challenges
- Gain the commitment of hiring managers
- Assess and select recruiting resources
- Source and recruit technical candidates
- Understand how to produce the results expected of top recruiting professionals
HRCI®---PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® general recertification credit: 16.5 hours.
Effective February 22, 2020, this course is valid for 16.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 03-18-2023||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Sat, 03-25-2023||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|