Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Quality Management for Enterprises, Products, and Programs
Quality management (QM)—planning, assurance, and control—is a critical skill in today’s fast-paced business environment. In Quality Management for Enterprises, Products, and Programs, you will learn the widely adopted methodologies, such as Lean, Six-Sigma, and Continuous Improvement, which build successful outcomes. These are the techniques that produce organizational, product, and service excellence in corporations around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with typical framework, analytical techniques, and underlying principles and receive guidance with quality standards setting, root-cause analysis, and tactical decision making.
After successful completion of the course, students will:
- Gain understanding of the importance of QM for products or services and its relation to customers / stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Strengthen their knowledge of the essential components of a QM plan, and experience the process of identify quality standards and criteria, and how to ensure or inspect for them
- Distinguish among the main Quality Improvement methodologies and choose the most appropriate for the given situation
- Utilize the most common Quality Assurance and Controls tools, understand analytical techniques, and synthetize information to prompt action or resolution
- Gain exposure to upcoming trends in data analytics and prescriptive Process Control
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 20 Professional Development Units.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.