See our latest COVID updates.
Quality management (QM)—planning, assurance, and control—is a critical skill in today’s fast-paced business environment. In Quality Management for Enterprises, Products, and Programs, you will learn the widely adopted methodologies, such as Lean, Six-Sigma, and Continuous Improvement, which build successful outcomes. These are the techniques that produce organizational, product, and service excellence in corporations around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with typical framework, analytical techniques, and underlying principles and receive guidance with quality standards setting, root-cause analysis, and tactical decision making.
After successful completion of the course, students will
- Gain understanding of the importance of QM for products or services and its relation to customers / stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Strengthen their knowledge of the essential components of a QM plan, and experience the process of identify quality standards and criteria, and how to ensure or inspect for them
- Distinguish among the main Quality Improvement methodologies and choose the most appropriate for the given situation
- Utilize the most common Quality Assurance and Controls tools, understand analytical techniques, and synthetize information to prompt action or resolution
- Gain exposure to upcoming trends in data analytics and prescriptive Process Control
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 20 Professional Development Units.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.