All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
- The essentials of good writing required for any profession, including the proper use of grammar and punctuation
- Copyright, permission, and ethics
- Working with journal editors and regulatory reviewers
- Writing letters to the editor, scientific review articles, clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, and press releases
- Preparing scientific posters
- Drafting documents that are user-friendly and comply with regulations
- Creating clear and concise content
By the end of the course, you should be able to demonstrate the basics of effective writing and streamline the writing process from raw ideas to finished documents.
Professional Credit: CA BRN/LVN Credit--Provider #CEP13114.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.