Visit our COVID update page.
Learning OutcomesAt the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Identify elements of each language and their implementations on any website
- Discuss, create, and debug semantically correct basic examples of dynamic web pages
- Explain where and why to use each of these languages and how it fits in with other languages
- Elements of dynamic websites
- Variables, data types, expressions, operators, and strings
- Working with functions, events, decision-making, and repetition
- Form elements and objects, input fields, selection lists, submitting and resetting forms
- Creating basic PHP scripts and building expressions
- Handling user input, processing form data, creating an all-in-one form
- Must have an essential understanding of Canvas
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS basics
Additional InformationPlease review section notes to view the full schedule.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 05-09-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-16-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-23-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-30-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-06-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-13-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-20-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-27-2023||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|