Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
ECE 10: Supervision and Administration: Parents as Partners in Education | ECEA.X320
This course will examine ways of creating an environment where parents and teachers work in partnership for the education of young children. Attitude, understanding and skills which lead to effective communication and cooperation between home and school will be shared and explored.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Describe the importance of family-teacher partnerships to improve educational outcomes for students
- Discuss different types of communication with families, effective communication tools, and challenges to communication
- Explain how the classroom environment and curriculum can reflect a family-centric approach
- Identify key principles of home-school partnerships
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 01-11-2022||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|
|Tue, 02-22-2022||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|