All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
- A planned approach to clinical data management
- Basic design and specification of the database and cleaning rules
- Required documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and quality control
- Compliance with FDA/ICH guidelines
- Working with other clinical groups and external contract research organizations (CROs)
- Using electronic data capture (EDC)
- Data security and confidentiality
At the conclusion of the course, students will write their own data management plan. No previous data management experience is necessary although familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
Professional Credit: CA BRN/LVN Credit--Provider #CEP13114.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.