Few companies can survive long without releasing to market quality products and services, cost-effectively and ahead of competition. Increasingly high-value work calls for lean-agile teams, often using the SAFe© framework. This Agile class empowers students to understand lean-agile principles and practices, and readily and effectively collaborate with or integrate in SAFe© teams. Since 2016, enterprises have adopted SAFe© as the No. 1 approach for scaling agile, more than Scrum of Scrums and any other approach.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Demonstrate why organizations need to adopt a framework such as SAFe©
- Collaborate productively with/in SAFe teams
- Evaluate what it takes for organizations to succeed in adopting SAFe
- Access and utilize free resources and references for continuously monitoring and learning advances in lean agile
- Overview of Lean Agile Principles and Thinking
- Agile and Lean Practices
- Introduction to SAFe®
- SAFe® Lean-Agile Principles
- Starting SAFe®
- PI Planning
Experience working in a team or project, in any role.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: $750
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.