Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Achieving Organizational Agility using the Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe©
Few companies survive without sustainably releasing to market quality, cost-effective products and services ahead of competition. Your future projects will likely bring you to work with lean-agile teams using the SAFe© framework. This Agile class empowers you to practice lean thinking, achieve agility, and be ready to immediately work effectively with SAFe© teams. When you learn scaled agile project management for software development, you help companies develop three times more productively, complete four times faster, and deliver with five times fewer defects. Since 2016, enterprises have adopted SAFe© as the No. 1 approach for scaling agile, ahead of Scrum of Scrums, and well ahead of any other approach. Learn SAFe© to get ahead and stay ahead.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Demonstrate why organizations need to adopt SAFe© framework, and under what circumstances
- Collaborate productively with/in SAFe teams
- Evaluate what it takes for organizations to succeed in adopting SAFe
- Select ample references to free resources for continuously monitoring and learning advances in lean agile
- Overview of Lean Agile Principles and Thinking
- Agile and Lean Practices
- Introduction to SAFe®
- SAFe® Lean-Agile Principles
- Starting SAFe®
- PI Planning
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.