- Investigator and sponsor/monitor inspections
- How and when inspections occur
- FDA inspection procedures and practices
- Conducting sponsor audits and inspections
- Interacting professionally with inspectors
- Responding effectively to inspectors' observations
This course benefits professionals involved in all aspects of clinical research including sponsor clinical development personnel, quality assurance and compliance, investigators, monitors, regulatory affairs personnel, data managers, and safety surveillance personnel.
Professional Credit: CA BRN/LVN Credit--Provider #CEP13114.