Online, on-demand University of California science courses
For our inaugural program, we've collaborated with UCLA Extension to offer online science courses essential for medical school applications. Through this unique partnership, students in our program can access science courses via the UCLA Extension website. Be sure to fill out our intake form to secure your spot.
- Winter 2024 enrollment opens Nov. 6.
- The next session of University of California courses for postbacc students begins Jan. 8 and runs through March 24.
- General Chemistry for Life Scientists I & II
- Structure of Organic Molecules
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals
- Introduction to Structure, Enzymes, and Metabolism.
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis
- Biosynthetic and Energy Metabolism and Its Regulation
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics, Evolution, and Ecology
- Physiology and Human Biology
- Introduction to Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology of Cellular Processes, Experimental Apps of Theory
- Microbiology for Nonmajors
- Introductory Virology
- Introduction to Human Physiology
- Introduction to Human Anatomy
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Integration and Infinite Series
- Introduction to Statistical Reasoning
- Introduction to Statistical Methods for Life and Health Sciences
- Mechanics and Energy
- Thermodynamics, Fluids, Light, Optics
- Electricity, Magnetism, and Modern Physics
- Introductory Psychology
- Psychological Statistics
- Principles of Behavioral Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Developmental Psychology