Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enjoy a fully remote summer of professional education at the Silicon Valley Campus and the re-emergence of in-person courses in September. Visit our COVID update page.
Launch a career in sales, the top in demand job in 2021
- In-demand skills
- Salesforce credentials
- A strategic sales development playbook that showcases your sales knowledge and selling capabilities
Get the employable skills, Salesforce credentials, and real-world experience you need to launch your sales career and earning potential. Our Sales Development Science certificate course is designed with one goal in mind: to provide you with the skills, credentials and knowledge to successfully land and launch a career in Sales.
A 10-week, flexible online course with weekly, live-online, mentor-led peer roundtables
Meets Wednesdays, 4–5 p.m. (PT). Live sessions are optional, but highly recommended.
Upcoming start dates*
- August 16
- September 13
- October 4
Skills for the job
Sales Development Fundamentals
You’ll learn the basics of how a sales organization operates and where sales development fits in. You'll get hands-on with data and sales intelligence tools, as well as key concepts like lead generation, lead qualification, and pipeline management.
Hands-On Salesforce Experience
You’ll learn how to use Salesforce, the world’s No. 1 CRM, including data input and import, dashboard creation, and report generation. You’ll also earn resume-boosting Salesforce Trailhead badges that help you stand out as a qualified candidate.
How a Sales Organization Functions
You’ll go beyond the day-to-day and see the big picture of how sales drives a business. Grounded in strategies to maximize sales performance, the course will cover objection handling and performance management.
We’ll break down roles within the sales organization and discuss potential paths for advancement in the discipline. You'll have an understanding of the key steps you can take to accomplish a successful on-ramp into sales.
- Individuals considering a sales-related career
- Professionals wanting to strengthen their sales skills and gain in-demand Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Early stage sales or business-focused professionals looking to fill in their knowledge and skills gaps and upgrade long-term growth potential
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to maximize lead, pipeline development and revenue generation