The following information is provided as a guide to the process of ordering a transcript of your University Extension course work.
1. Provide your full name, address, and daytime phone number.
2. If different from your current name, please provide your name as it appears on our records.
3. Indicate whether you want the transcript sent now showing all graded courses to date or held until a specific course or courses have been graded. If requesting a hold for grades, please indicate the specific course(s) to hold for.
4. If your work was with University of California, Santa Cruz’s main campus (Concurrent Enrollment), please indicate if you wish to have any narrative evaluations sent, if they are on file at University Extension.
5. Indicate the number of copies you are requesting. Fees: $15 per copy; $15 for each additional copy ordered and sent at the same time. Payment is by credit card only.
6. Provide complete mailing address information, including ZIP code, for all recipients of the transcript.
7. Submit completed form by email, fax or mail.
Mail To: Records Office, UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, 3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Fax To: (408) 342-0164
Email To: email@example.com