Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Technology Impacts in the Supply Chain | SCMT.X404
Supply chain leaders throughout the world agree that technology is advancing more rapidly than ever. This course discusses the technology cycle and how it has impacted the supply chain in recent decades. This includes the use of ERPs for inventory management, procurement, and customer relationship management. In the future, technology will continue to increase efficiency through the use of tools like RFID, warehouse robotics, and even drone delivery. Knowledge of available technology is imperative for supply chain managers.
It is highly recommended that students take "Evolving Role of Supply Chain Manager" as the first course prior to taking this course.
- Discuss the impact of the rapid advancement of technology in the supply chain
- Identify various IT systems used throughout the supply chain
- Evaluate leading technologies and their potential impact to an organization
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 02-22-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-01-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-08-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-15-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 03-22-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|