Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies | SCMT.X403
It can be said that every purchase has hidden social, environmental, and financial impact. What products are today's companies buying and how do they impact future generations? This class will discuss strategies that leading organizations throughout the world employ in their day-to-day procurement decisions. These include the use of products that minimize harm to the environment and human health, as well as purchasing decisions that support local communities and small businesses. All sectors are implementing procurement practices that promote equity and diversity, and require a certain level of performance by suppliers.
It is highly recommended that students take "Evolving Role of Supply Chain Manager" as the first course prior to taking this course.
- Acquire an understanding of sustainability and its impact globally
- Consider attributes of sustainable products and services
- Identify key terminology associated with sustainable procurement
- Gain an appreciation for the importance of diversity and equity in procurement
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 05-10-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-17-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-24-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-31-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-07-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|