Data analytics, the science of analyzing raw data to make sound business decisions, has transformed supply chain network management. In this course, you learn to take advantage of the endless data available and make it useful.
We’ll cover hypothesis testing, linear regression and factor analysis, and work with key computer programs needed to analyze the data. In addition to gaining an understanding and appreciation of data analytics, you will learn to apply it to make strategic business decisions in supply chain network management.
It is highly recommended that students take "Evolving Role of Supply Chain Manager" as the first course prior to taking this course.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Acquire an understanding of data analytics
- Apply data outcomes to real life business situations
- Evaluate different data and information types methods and models
- Understand leading trends in the use of customer data
- Identify key areas in the supply chain where data analysis is the most relevant
- Data analytics and business decisions
- Decision analysis methods
- Developing key performance indicators
- Data collection and data integrity
- Data analysis and linear regression
- Data improvement plans
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.