Enroll Now for Spring Discount15% discount on select spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Project Integration and Risk Management | PPMT.X406
In order to compete in today's economic environment, companies must be able to develop products and services rapidly and successfully. This course equips students with project-integration and risk-management tools and skills, including how to plan and organize projects, determine and manage product requirements, and handle project risks.
Students will learn from weekly team exercises designed to simulate a real-world project planning and execution environment. This course shows participants how to put powerful tools and techniques into practice and get outstanding results in industries such as systems, software, IT, Web, integrated circuits, hardware, services, medical, biotech, and more.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Work in a self-organizing agile team to iteratively develop and deliver complex products
- Integrate all aspects of a project by developing a comprehensive project plan
- Define and manage project scope to eliminate "scope creep" and "scope leap"
- Elicit and analyze product requirements using a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify, evaluate and respond to project risks
- Quickly and accurately minimize the overall project schedule
- Develop critical path schedules
- Estimate and justify project reserves
- Control changes to the project plan using integrated change control
- Monitor and control a project using Earned Valued Management
- Conduct scope verification and properly close the project
- Integrating all aspects of a project
- Managing project scope
- Conducting efficient project status-review meetings
- Eliciting, analyzing, and validating product requirements
- Successfully managing project risks
The course is designed for project leaders, team members, engineering and marketing managers, directors and vice presidents, and provides a proven set of global best practices to help them achieve fast time to market.
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 30 Professional Development Units.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Wed, 03-31-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 04-07-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 04-14-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 04-21-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 04-28-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 05-05-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 05-12-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 05-19-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 05-26-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Wed, 06-02-2021||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|