All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
On average, high-tech projects are late most of the time despite the use of modern-day tools. Learn the winning formula of best practices that project managers are using worldwide to get results in half the time and at half the cost. This course addresses the root problems and demonstrates proven techniques to create product visions, build effective teams, make wise cost-benefit-risk tradeoffs, and learn the step-by-step development flow in order to achieve fast time to market. This course shows you how to put common sense into practice and get outstanding results in industries such as hardware, software, IT, Web systems, services, medical, biotech, and more.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Support a culture of ideas in the organization
- Build an Integrated Project Management System
- Set up the steps of a new product development project
- Understand quality, process improvement and project metric tools
- Provide leadership and promote teamwork critical to product development success
- Product vision process
- New product-development flow methodologies
- Teamwork and leadership on rapid projects
- Quality function deployment and the customers
The course is appropriate for project leaders, team members, engineering and marketing managers, directors and vice presidents.
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: $750
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.